Donlan Loop Trail

Donlan Loop Trail is a 4.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Dublin, CA that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice hike with great views of the Tri Valley. I went on an overcast day because you will be exposed for most of the hike. There is a small section that goes through the woods and along a block of town homes about half-way through. I look forward to going back and hiking up Calaveras Ridge Trail.

Quick short hike to Donlon Point and back...prefect for my lunchtime break. I enjoyed it and only passed 3 people. Nice and quite, peaceful but you do hear the freeway noise...I would still recommend. Moderate effort

This loop trail is ideal if you want a relatively quick hike in West Dublin. From the back of the California Highlands condo complex, the loop takes about 45 minutes to complete. At the top of the hill, you are rewarded with views overlooking the Tri-Valley. The trail is not super difficult, but there are definitely up hill portions to get your heart rate up. I have seen Turkeys, Coyotes, and all sorts of birds and ground critters along the hillsides.