Dominguez Gap Trail

Dominguez Gap Trail is a 2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Long Beach, CA that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

beach

Scenic but isolated definitely bring a buddy to this trail.

its good to walk ur dogs on.

Beautiful scenery.

lots of shade a really good run very good Loop

Nice scenery

We walk here on the regular basis with our dogs. I love the outdoor scenery and enjoy the nature that is along the trail. Hard to walk in mid afternoon not a lot of shade. Bring your own dog bags for picking up after your dog. The bag bins are provided but mostly out.

Love this little gem for my morning runs!! Peaceful and perfect... The animals, plants and flowers and scenery just do it for me!!

Nice little walk. Took this around 7:30. Perfect, a little cool in the wire, birds singing Egrets landing and he slight roar of the Blue line as it passed. My GPS in the phone must be off because it tracked me at .7 miles. Oh well. Will I do it again, Yup like I said great little relaxing walk

great little walk in the city

Great walk, but could have done the same thing around a park. Not really a hiking trail.

This is not meant for a nature hike this is a good morning run kind of trail it can be very long takes you to a few city's your walking along the sewers on pavement perfect for that mommy who wants to take a jog and push her stroller

It is nice for a calming walk

This is a 3 star in terms of hike because it's really a nature walk BUT I'm giving it a 5 star for beauty in the city! This is a flat walk loop along the wetlands adjacent to the LA river. Go for the nature ( and horses!) and you wont regret it. ;)