Diana Falls

Diana Falls is a 1.4 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Coulterville, CA that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible from March until July.

It's a very simple and short hike with a nice payoff for the effort. Very pretty and quiet setting. I had the falls to myself. I wish I liked have jumped in but not a good idea in December. I would love to co e back when weather is warmer.

The name of this falls is incorrectly given. This is Diana Falls. Don't know where the name given comes from. Even the old times in the area knew this as Diana Falls as kids.

Once we found the trail opening it was a piece of cake. Not sure about the 9 miles. It was about a mile to the waterfall and not far after the trail ended. We hiked up the creek a bit further and found some frozen ponds that were pretty neat.

The hike is easy and well worth it. The waterfalls are beautiful. The swimming hole is a nice place to spend a warm afternoon. Watch for snakes as this is not a well traveled trail.