Demo Forest Trail

Demo Forest Trail is a 2.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Los Gatos, California that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from September until May. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The St. Josephs Hill is a multi-use loop trail that offers views of the Lexington reservoir. This is a great hike for the entire family. Take the Jones trail to the Manzinita trail which climbs St. Josephs hill (1253') then return via Los Gatos Creek Trail

It's not demo forest, it's jones trail

The nearest MTB and hiking trails from my place . I go there once a week . It's one of my favorite trails. I'd rate it moderate . downhill is lot of fun ! Nice scenic vistas and fresh air ! I'd highly recommend it!

just did demo today its a pretty epic place with some sick trails to mountain bike in. did about 20 miles today with 4000ft of elevation gain. cant wait to go back

Nice little urban escape leg stretcher hike. I like to come here after work or when I just need a little time to myself as it is very close to the city but still provides a little bit of mother nature respite. The hike up can be a butt kicker the first few times around but it doesn't take too long and the views at the top make it worth it. The first time I came here I got a bit confused as there are multiple ways to get to the top but they all end up at the same spot so just follow the signs and you'll be fine.
There are trailheads at opposite ends of the park. I like to park at the Lexington reservoir side. The trailhead here starts as a gnarly incline right off the bat which is a little bit of a preview of things to come. Also watch out for mountain bikers as they (me included sometimes) like to barge down the hills from time to time.