Del Sur Ridge

Del Sur Ridge is a 9 mile point-to-point trail located near Santa Clarita, California and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and off road driving and is accessible year-round.

9.0 miles 2408 feet Point to Point

off road driving

Fun, easy trail with a few side trails if you want to get adventurous. Had no problem in my stock RAM 1500. Did the whole trail in 2wd. Great views of the surrounding mountains and very well marked. It rained a few days ago so there was plenty of mud to play in. Watch out for dirt bikes.

fun trail

I went hiking up Sierra Pellona Motorway near Bouquet Canyon Rd. On the map, it is just South-East of the coordinates for this trail. It was a nice walk to the top. I only went up for about a half hour, got a few pictures and came down. It is nice for off roading and biking. Not much shade during the day so bring water and a hat. There is a nice little creek at the bottom across the highway.

off road driving

This is my very first off road outing. For an Easy trail, it's fun. On a dry day, you can go fast in certain sections - up to close to 40 MPH. 4WD not required, my truck is 2WD. I can tell the trail can get muddy and a lot more fun on wet days. Do be careful when you get closer to the bottom, coming from the top, because of horse riders.