Dairy Road Trail

Dairy Road Trail is a 1.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Yucaipa, CA that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This is a trail at the base of the hill through a wash North of Oak View Road which starts at Oak Tree Loop trail.

Went trail running with my dog this morning. It was great. Trail is kind of narrow for us though because my girl is used to running next to me not behind or in front. Glad no one was watching because she almost tripped me a few times. I can't wait to come back though. It's nice being in the shade too! Make sure and keep your eyes open though, there were a lot of tracks and scat that didn't belong to domestic animals. Really enjoyed this trail!

Very nice hike this morning. Stay to the right on the first trail marker then take the left branch at the second marker. It's steep from there to the top and the trail is less traveled than the longer loop to he right. There is a very narrow gully on the other side but easier than it looks, looking down at it. Then it's an easy walk back down to the trail head. We used the gps to stay on the trail.

Very nice trail, my dog loved it. if you take the first right and keep going straight it goes up for about a mile. Look at the trail with satellite view and you'll see how you can loop back.