Cull Canyon Bike Route

Cull Canyon Bike Route is a 13.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Castro Valley, CA that offers the chance to see wildlife. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for birding, road biking, and mountain biking.

Cull Canyon Road is a popular road bike ride in the Castro Valley area. The trail connects to Anthony Chabot Regional Park, and offers miles of exploration through varied ecosystems. Turn around at the end of Cull Canyon Road. Any property past the end sign is private property. Easy ride along black top surface. Watch out for light traffic.

There's no track, so I wasn't sure where to go. I found a few markers for the Chabot to Garin Trail, but the tunnel was flooded from the rain and heading south I couldn't follow the trail. Then I saw some bikers coming down Cull Canyon Road, so I'm assuming the track is to take Cull Canyon until it ends then come back to the parking lot, which is about 11-12 miles. It was a pay up, play down ride, with some local traffic to contend with. I saw some deer and a group of pigs cross the road. A couple of the drivers were flying, so be careful. The posted speed limit is 30.