Corriganville Park

Corriganville Park is a 1.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Simi Valley, California and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

nice place.

Nice hike good connector to Rocy Peak trail .

Nice trails, some are flowing, the big steps a little challenging

nice lil stroll with beautiful views. definitely coming back soon!

Really fun hike. We spent almost two hours. Lots of great interpretive signs about ask the old movies.

Easy hike or you can make an easy stroll. This is where they used to shoot movies and there are signs telling you about them scattered around.

Very simple hike, easy to mountain bike, very shady, great for dogs

Absolutely beautiful hike great for beginners

Good hiking has some fun trails and good views!

A very nice park for doing some hiking. I've been twice. Biggest problem with the park, and this is typical of urban parks, is that there are so many splinter trails it's hard to follow a planned route. I've tried twice. The first time I completely failed. The second time I did much better but still got off on the wrong route down from a peak. Made it down in one piece but I'm not as spry as I once was and parts of the trail required a level of agility I no longer have. Scooted down on my bottom in more than one place .I thought I could follow bicycle tracks for a sensible route. Wrong! There's at least one cyclist that was as confused by all the paths as I was...or absolutely crazy.