Corriganville Park

Corriganville Park is a 1.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Simi Valley, CA and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

nice place.

Nice hike good connector to Rocy Peak trail .

Nice trails, some are flowing, the big steps a little challenging

nice lil stroll with beautiful views. definitely coming back soon!

Really fun hike. We spent almost two hours. Lots of great interpretive signs about ask the old movies.

Easy hike or you can make an easy stroll. This is where they used to shoot movies and there are signs telling you about them scattered around.

Very simple hike, easy to mountain bike, very shady, great for dogs

Absolutely beautiful hike great for beginners

Good hiking has some fun trails and good views!

A very nice park for doing some hiking. I've been twice. Biggest problem with the park, and this is typical of urban parks, is that there are so many splinter trails it's hard to follow a planned route. I've tried twice. The first time I completely failed. The second time I did much better but still got off on the wrong route down from a peak. Made it down in one piece but I'm not as spry as I once was and parts of the trail required a level of agility I no longer have. Scooted down on my bottom in more than one place .I thought I could follow bicycle tracks for a sensible route. Wrong! There's at least one cyclist that was as confused by all the paths as I was...or absolutely crazy.

Took my 3 yo for her first "hike." Plenty of shade, bathroom were a plus, and trails to climb. It was our first time there so we enjoyed exploring all of the things there were to see as well! After hiking, we had to go back and climb more rocks again, and go see some more of my daughter favorite things she found (she also took lots of pictures). We will definitely be back again!

Nice little trail with beautiful views! The oak trees are so pretty! Love all the little fun facts along the way. Easy hike for dogs and kids:)

One of my normal workouts is to walk over to Corriganville and head up Wildlife Corridor, under the freeway, on to Rocky Peak trail, then down Hummingbird trail. It's just about six miles round trip and Wildlife Corridor kicks my ass (I say it gets easier the more I do it, but never easy)!
If I have the time and energy, instead of going down Hummingbird I'll continue on Rocky Peak to Chumash trail and then home...which is about 12 miles round trip.

I've been coming here as a kid with my dad abs now I bring my daughter with me ;) it's a great place for kids and a good walk through an old feel for Western Movies.

The trails are easy with some parts that will get ya sweating or blood pumping . Cool rock formations and wildlife .

Parking lot is free and huge ... But sometimes you get random people who are sketchy in there cars ... So lock up and hide your valuables .

Happy Hiking

Trail is full of interesting facts. Not a strenuous trail, very easy. Good for novice mountain bikers as well. Check it out!

This trail is

Nice and simple little trail. Watch out for some weirdos in the area of the parking lot though...