Coachella Valley Natural Preserve

Coachella Valley Natural Preserve is a 4.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Thousand Palms, CA that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from October until April.

Just a fun easy hike.

Very special. Lots of History

Really easy, more like a leisure wall. Beautiful oasis with wooden built pathway, desert scape and then another oasis! Gorgeous! I recommend going right before golden hour (in winter around 3/4) to avoid the desert heat and watch as the golden rays completely transform the oasis and make it even more surreal. BRING WATER!

Day hike to kick off 2016 and we had a blast we hiked out to McCallum Oasis then out to Moon Country and back I highly recommend this hike for beginners it's very flat and easy hiking

Stunning scenery and worth it! We loved it and will definitely go back!

Spectacular

This place is an undiscovered gem. It is what we all would expect if in our dreams we stumbled on to a desert oasis. The docent was fantastic. We added the Moon Country Loop to our trip out to McCallum Pond. The trip to the pond is a 2 mile loop and adding the Moon Country Loop added another 3 miles making our trip about 5 miles. Go see it!

My two boys and I did this hike in 103 temp. Wanted to get a desert experience walking to the oasis. Enjoyed it very much. Its a very easy hike to the oasis.

Lovely easy hike through palm oasis. Brought breakfast to eat at pond while watching birds. Recommend.