Cleghorn Ridge Trail

Cleghorn Ridge Trail is a 15.8 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near San Bernardino, California that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for off road driving and is best used from June until October.

15.8 miles 3687 feet Point to Point

off road driving

Overall a good easy trail, but it can get busy on the downhill side..

off road driving

Really fun and challenging if you know we're to go !
3.5" lift, transfer guard , front and rear off road bumpers plus rock sliders is 31" tires you car go on every technical trail it is !

off road driving

Is a really good trail !!!! Can be really technical or easy !!!
It's your decision

off road driving

We enjoyed this trail immensely. The main trail is about a 2.5 difficulty. There are several side spurs that run from a "fun" 3 to a "holy cow" 5. Watch for the trail markers. Most of them are marked. We went out on a Saturday. Lots of traffic including one off road club that opted for some reason to park their 20-30 vehicles in the middle of the trail and party. Cleghorn is a fun trail, and we'll be taking our Jeep Rubicon Hard Rock out there again.

off road driving

This place is awesome for a first timer in their new 4x4 or even and AWD vehicle with clearance.

My wife and I had blast pulling over and hiking off the trail sides for some photo ops. The perfect touch is it ends at silverwood lake so pack a lunch and eat at the lake.

off road driving

Tried this trail today in my 2001 Isuzu Rodeo 4x4. Had a great time. Nice bumpy roads made it fun for my first off road run. Tried one of the first challenging climbs and almost got stuck. Had to have my girl get out and guide me. Will def be back. Good for a nice day trip out and back.

off road driving

Have a stock 91 4Runner that just had all brakes and suspension replaced. Have read about this easy run and was excited to drive. Great views and remote. Only say 1 group of 10 Jeep off-roaders and 1 ATV. Was nice to have the place to ourselves. Nothing really too hard on the easy sections, but some of the harder off trails looked challenging.

off road driving

This was a really cool trail. We did it just after the Blue Cut fires had been extinguished which provided a bit of a charred landscape. Right off the I-15, it's easy to get to and can be completed in less than two hours. It dumps you out right by Silverwood Lake. My suggestion would be to continue onto Pilot Ridge Trail and take that over to Lake Arrowhead. Easy trail with several very technical bits off to the side. Each technical shortcut had a fireroad bypass, easily completed by any stock 4x4.

off road driving

first time on the trail straight out of the dealer. was lucky to tag along with a bunch of awesome jeeps. some of the best people I have ever met.

off road driving

Perfect beginner trail with moderate trails off to the sides.

off road driving

great trail for someone new I did it in a 2012 Silverado rwd with no locking diff or limited slip just with 33 inch tires and a leveling kit alone which is really stupid on my part but will never do it again unless another rig goes with me. pack water tow strap and all the other offroad basics make sure another rig goes with you because something can always happen stay safe and enjoy the great views

It's a fun trail with a great view gives you the choice to trail hard or easy

Love it here.