Citrus Interpretive Trail

Citrus Interpretive Trail is a 1.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Riverside, CA that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

From highway 91 (the Riverside Freeway), In the Arlington Heights area of Riverside. Exit Van Buren blvd, Go 2 miles south on Van Buren blvd untill you reach Duffin Avenue. The park is located on the west.

This is more of a walk around the park type of place. It's beautiful and for $5 every Saturday at 10am you can get a tour where they give you a bag and you can fill it up with as much citrus fruit as you want. The guides are adorable and very nice. It's worth going for a nice walk.

Beautiful place to walk around in, but I really like more of a hike than a walk in the park.

Great time as we walked between the orange trees with the smell of orange blossoms so sweet, georgous views of Riverside and the mountains.

It was beautiful! I went in January . The views were awesome. I saw a lot of birds and a coyote. I really enjoyed it.

Great place

Great open spaces and educational to local history

Off the beaten path, tremendous historical value, great place to relax, far removed from traffic, look for wildlife and birds. Maps at gazebo, park ranger on site, greenery galore, well maintained, breathtaking vistas, dogs allowed, restrooms, water fountains, and benches. Best place to picnic and take pictures!

Nice easy trail from the visitor center to the Sunkist Center. Has some nice views. Pretty empty. I took my dog and boyfriend and both easily accomplished the walk

This is a very nice place to bring the kids and have a picnic lunch and see and smell all the orange trees. I will be going back againl

I took my son on a great Sunday stroll. He was able to walk most of the distance, but I brought his stroller just in case. Most of the trail is paved/concrete and the parts that were packed earth still easily accommodated a stroller. The museum and gift shop added to the experience. Although I did not buy anything, the store volunteer answered my many question on the different types of citrus plants. He also gave my son and I a sample of their first batch of Christmas mandarins. Fantastic!

Pretty cool place to check out. They're strict on parking fees, it cost $5. If you're ticketed expect to pay $80. Beware, they have park rangers that constantly monitor the grounds. The trails are 50% concrete sidewalks. There are interesting winding trails in between the loops and benches at specific locations to admire the magnificent views. The museum was closed today, was hoping to see and learn more information there, bummer! Don't worry about anything, this place is very friendly, they have benches, trashcans. restrooms, shaded picnic table/bench and drinking fountains.

This park was wonderful. Very easy trails, I took my 2 year old with me and she walked the entire trail. There is a sidewalk that covers most of the park to the picnic area, which was also awesome, so I took the stroller just in case my kid needed it. Will be doing this again.

Nice little walk.. Even tooky puppy along

This is an easy trail with great smells. The citrus is abundant. We went into the museum building first before the hike. I recommend that you do this so you can see what is happening within the park currently and in the future. The staff is helpful and knowledgeable.

nice little trip with baby

Every time we come to California Citrus we always walk this trail. It has outstanding views of the Citrus Groves to the right and to the left you can see the visitor center and Van Buren Avenue.