Cedar Springs Trail

Cedar Springs Trail is a 5.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Mountain Center, CA that features hot springs and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

hot springs

Nice hike and great views. Highly recommend going all the way to Cedar Springs. Be careful of the many ants there.

Beautiful mountain hike! Worth it to go all the way to the spring.. Although it was frozen for me in January. Similar in difficulty and terrain to the Ramona springs trail just across the valley.

Great trail, enough shade and plenty more trail if you so desire.

hiking up the west side of the pct and down the east side to the springs was awesome! the transition from mountains to desert along the ridge was way cool. I think I will hike again in spring!

nice hike all the way round. hiking up
t of the west

Great trail, hiking down the last mile towards cedar springs I knew that I would have a tough time coming back up but it was well worth it to see the giant cedars! Around 40 degrees I think, very windy, cloudy and misty. Saw a couple with a dog and one other individual hiker, otherwise empty trail! This is probably a moderate trail but if you have a dog pulling you the entire 6 miles up and down with no stopping it becomes a little demanding.

Went up the trail again. In the snow this time. Wow. Hard trip , but well worth it. The snow made everything look so beautiful and serene. Walking under snow laden trees, looking like a winter wonderland in APRIL!

Awesome trail. The switchbacks were a little brutal but a great workout. I met up with several cows and a bull at the picnic table. Had to back down and wait for them to pass on. I was no to sure of the bull so I figured it was better to wait. The hike down to Cedar Springs was the most beautiful hike I have been on yet. Great views and even a little snow. The creek was very low but the camp area there was worth the whole trip. I would do this trail again, but not when it is cloudy/sprinkling and very windy. The top was at least 15 degrees colder and with the wind chill it felt like it was below freezing.