Castle Peak Trail

Castle Peak Trail is a 1.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near West Hills, CA that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

cave

More of waking trail. Okay

This was an awesome, quick, easy hike! The initial trail is really easy to follow, but then it splits into a few potential trails; I basically made up my route as I went. But, it's all super open at that point, so you won't get lost easily. The caves were awesome & easy to get to. Nice views & dog friendly. Not crowded at all.

I took my 15 year old son and we had a blast exploring the caves and climbing rocks. Good exercise for the teens to enjoy with their parents.

I hike this trail everyday.. of anyone is ever interested in joining me, feel free to shoot me a text. 818 442 5341

Completed this trail on April 19th 2015. I started the trail near Bell Canyon Road. Finding the trail head from the road was not very easy but just use common sense and you will be alright.

I found the trail head and I noticed it somewhat over grown. Certain sections have brush beginning to cover the trail but for the most part it is very managable. A lot of bugs. I have bug stray I use before I start trails. I highly recommend it.

The hike up is strenuous but manageable. At the top there are other trails that appear but again use common sense and you will find the way to the view.