Carbon Canyon Nature Trail

Carbon Canyon Nature Trail is a 3 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Brea, CA that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from April until December.

Carbon Canyon Nature Trail is a 2 mile out and back trail located near Brea, California that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking & mountain biking and is accessible year-round.

It was a great walking trail about 2.5 miles long through the redwoods. There wasn't much wildlife and it's more of a nature walk than a hike.

First time visiting the park. I came in the morning to run the trail with my son and it was as a nice 5k loop with changing scenery, the coastal Redwoods were a highlight!.
$3 to park and plenty of parking. The park has access to water and clean restrooms and if you take people that didn't want to go on the trail, there's plenty of peaceful spots and playgrounds in the park.

Super easy trail and nice for beginners. Not enough for me.

This is much better for horses and not for me a hiker who wants to be in nature

Loved the Redwoods

nearby and a nice east walk into the Redwoods.

Nice walk.

Good family walk

It is almost entirely flat, so I was disappointed with the work out. However, the redwoods are a great story and a nice view.

Easy. Good for biking and e plowing.

I came out here with my dog to check or the nature trail. I'm not calling it a hike because it was very easy and the park they have there has paved sidewalks.
I knew that I would be easy that's why I brought my dog (possibly one of the laziest beings on earth, but the geese and ducks got to run YEAY.)
It was really pretty and a great place to bring kids.

It's a nice hike, good to bring the family

It's a long walk but l like it the redwoods are really nice and have a lot of shade