Carbon Canyon Nature Trail

Carbon Canyon Nature Trail is a 3 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Brea, CA that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from April until December. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Carbon Canyon Nature Trail is a 2 mile out and back trail located near Brea, California that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking & mountain biking and is accessible year-round.

nearby and a nice east walk into the Redwoods.

Nice walk.

Not dog friendly.

Very disappointed because I drove all the way over here and was very excited about going on a nice walk with my dog but they have signs everywhere which state that dogs are prohibited on every trail here.

Good family walk

It is almost entirely flat, so I was disappointed with the work out. However, the redwoods are a great story and a nice view.

Easy. Good for biking and e plowing.

I came out here with my dog to check or the nature trail. I'm not calling it a hike because it was very easy and the park they have there has paved sidewalks.
I knew that I would be easy that's why I brought my dog (possibly one of the laziest beings on earth, but the geese and ducks got to run YEAY.)
It was really pretty and a great place to bring kids.

It's a nice hike, good to bring the family

It's a long walk but l like it the redwoods are really nice and have a lot of shade

Short and Easy.

Took my niece (6) and nephew (5) for a little hike. Not a whole lot to see, but they enjoyed it - especially because they got to experience a rattlesnake on the trail. But I think what they really liked was the playground that came after the hike.