Indian Joe Creek Trail

Indian Joe Creek Trail is a 5.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Sunol, CA that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

We hike the Indian Joe Creek Trailhead in middle of November. The scenery was beautiful.

Nice trail with the creeks and the rocks to scramble through a bit on the creeks. Kids would enjoy this one.

Beautiful views. We went in March and the scenery was spectacular!

if you are fairly new to hiking it cam be tough but it is worth the hike. also the scenery is beautiful.

Trail was a great hike. All the creeks we pass threw keep my 3year old interested. lots of beautiful Oak trees so their lots of shade too.

Pretty. Uphill, but not too hard. Good calf workout! The water along the trail was really pretty and there were some Falls. The view is gorgeous

The trail was muddy. I didn't like it.

Very nice trail with nice vistas. the parking lots were packed with people and yet the park was quiet and felt empty.

i love this trail, but no signal here so I cannot record my path. Not much flowers, but very green

Very easy hike...the waterfall is lovely although very little water due to the drought

Good short distance hike. Nice scenery! Apparently, there was mountain lion sightings. All we saw were what looked like huge paw prints.

Nice flat trail that is good for kids. My son and I saw to rattlesnakes together on this trail.

The best view in Bay Area! Beautiful meadows and forest. Highly recommended

Great park with a bunch of options for trails.

This place was amazing! I absolutely loved it. We went in early January when it was chill but not cold and it was beautiful. There was a creek alongside one of the paths (water was super cold!), and the others went uphill to open patches of grass with cows grazing which were peaceful to walk through. As one of the other reviewers mentioned, there were many trails aside from this one and I went on the Shady Glen loop which had a cute little bridge on it.

so pretty!