Cache Creek Ridge: Judge Davis Trailhead

Cache Creek Ridge: Judge Davis Trailhead is a 10.3 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Williams, CA that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, birding, fishing, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

I did this hike before going to work one spring day ( I did not realize I could wright a review or I would have done it on the day of the hike) ......let me just say this......It was a nice spring walk that I figured would not take me more than a few hrs to complete I was right but I did not figure on all the hills and valleys that I would be going up and I paid for it that night at work....all in all it was a great trail well packed and not very rocky I did not see any elk that day nor for that mater any other animals although I am told there are some to be seen up there I guess you get luck when you get lucky....I did get to see awesome views and beautiful oaks. I would do it again maybe wait just a few more weeks and let the wild flowers be at top bloom. Happy Hiking!