Caballero Canyon Trail

Caballero Canyon Trail is a 3.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Tarzana, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Caballero Canyon is located in the San Fernando Valley off of Reseda Boulevard.

This area is beautiful. There are multiple trails leading up the mountain, ranging from easy to moderate, so there's always a new way to go and new sights to see!

Love this hike!

Great for your daily dose of trail, easy peasy;)

Tough but worth it. I would say this is one of my favorite hikes/trails in the LA area because there are multiple ways you can take it up ranging from easy to hard. The first time me and my girlfriend went we tried the hardest trail which looked to be the shortest, but was also the most steep and we did not make it to the top. The second time we went we took the more moderate but not easiest trail and ended up finishing it and it was worth it. The views at the top were great and it was very peaceful, also it's a bit higher than 1000 ft so not sure why it only has 800 something posted.

Great hard work out!

Tough one but great!!!!

steep but overall great workout.