Box Springs Mountain Park

Box Springs Mountain Park is a 3.6 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Moreno Valley, California that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

3.6 miles 1781 feet Point to Point

Excellent hiking during the Spring time.

Trail is awesome not hard at all and good easy road to hike. Nice parking area only 5 bucks to park. It's on an honor system. don't be cheap leave your 5 bucks in the Box it helps keep the parking benches clean and in good shape

it was great! this one us one of my favorite trail it takes my breath away (if you take the difficult path)

Beautiful! Super nice hike. Should be rated at moderate though. Lots of rocks on the trails, which made for a better workout. Not to many other hikers. I went on a Wednesday in January.

This was a great trail area for all skill levels.

I hiked a little over a mile yesterday, the trail was clean and beautiful. I saw a hawk, lizards, birds and three wild hare. I'd say the trail is more moderate than easy, I gained about 800 feet in elevation in the mile that I hiked. The trail is dog friendly, my tiny terrier loved it. Bring plenty of water for this hike, there are a few shaded spots to rest in but you are mostly exposed.

Hiked to 2 trees and back. Trail is very well maintained. A few steep grades makes this hike a great work out. Trail has a couple of well placed shaded areas to catch your breath.

Beautiful views!!!!! Great place to just hangout, do yoga, smoke weed and relax!!!

I hiked this trail for the first time and really enjoyed it. Beautiful views and no traffic. I only hiked 1.5 miles up because it was late in the evening and got a good workout. Easy to find with the directions on the app.