Bonnie Cove Trail

Bonnie Cove Trail is a 3.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Glendora, California that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Hiked up there 1-21. Lots of mud. I have never seen water up there until today. Nice little stream down south hills trail to the single track. This is a nice workout when you don't have time for a long hike. Right now it's wet but green and pretty so it's a good time to hike it.

I love it! Been hiking here for two years.

This is great for a beginner like me. The right side is steeper than the left.

Really good hill, gonna burn your biscuits on the east side hill. You can connect to several trails once you get to the top. Trailhead is at the end of Bonnie Cove north of Gladstone. Park under freeway bridge or go past the gate and there is a maintained lot.

The place to run and Hike is perfect, but can I just can't deal with owners who let their dogs with a leash, what's scary is that they bring 2 or 3 big dogs like pit bulls WITHOUT A LEASH!!!!! I have a knife, Im not taking chances, I come 3 times a week and I come with kids.

If I have to kill a dog to save my sons life so be it, when it all can be prevented by the owners having THEIR DOGS ON A LEASH.

Pretty nice short hike/walk. Not a lot of people. Has a few little other trails in between. Dry. Great views.

It can be a steep climb and a bit dry, but the view from the top is pretty nice!