Bonelli Park Trail

Bonelli Park Trail is a 6.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near La Verne, CA that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Fun walk. Took the dogs on a leash. Not the best marked trail, but easy enough to figure out. Shady spots all along the way.

Enjoyed this trail. It is more of a walk than hiking. Plenty of areas that are shaded and the trails are pretty much all leveled. No steep hills. Nice long trail with plenty of views.

One of my favorite 5:30 am walks.

Great trail for just about anything. I prefer to do this on the weekdays where there aren't many people and later on so you can see the beautiful sunset. There are so many ways to take this trail, you can really just start and follow whatever trail you want because its pretty hard to get lost at all.

Great trail for running or if not a runner good for walking and taking in some views. I wouldn't recommend mountain bike riding unless you have a good bike : ). Best times to go is winter and beginning of spring that's when there's more vegetation and more green. All around a fun and good park with lots of trails.

Walk is easy for kids

We hiked around the lake, sometimes on the road, other times on a dirt path. We almost made the mistake of walking around the airport because we missed the small fire road that takes you back to the entrance via the lakeshore. It was hot when we were in the sun and on pavement. There was some variation...not a completely flat trek. We didn't bring enough water but there are many bathrooms near the picnicking areas. I would definitely bring more water and snacks next time. I prefer a mountain hike but this was a pretty good fitness trail. It was sometimes confusing to determine which way to go but that can be part of the fun. There was no real way to get lost.

So far my favorite place for mountain bike, the single track section is awesome.

Nice hike especially at sunset

Nice long mellow hike with lots to see. Views of creeks, park, beach, lake and city views including raging waters animal park.

Interesting hike! Easy to get off the trail, we must have taken a few wrong turns because it was more like 8 miles by the time we were done. Getting hot earlier nowadays and although there is some good shade, there are also long stretches without shade so be prepared. Will try it again soon

Nice little hike. I got lost and walked all the way around the reservoir and found my way back!

This is a very easy hike/walk, but there are many more challenging hikes in the immediate area. Beautiful walk with a many animals to enjoy.

I thoroughly enjoyed this hike. My husband and I finished the hike in 1hr 39mins. Love the walk through the back bushy areas and the highlight of course was Puddingstone Lake. Lots of trees and shady areas. Will do this trail again.

Love Bonelli park. Many different trails and hills to get a great work out. Great for biking, hiking, taking the dogs and to have picnics.