Bob Jones City to the Sea Bike Trail

Bob Jones City to the Sea Bike Trail is a 2.6 mile heavily trafficked point-to-point trail located near San Luis Obispo, CA that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

2.6 miles 101 feet Point to Point

beach

beautiful and quiet

Our family uses this trail occasionally, we like it. It's busy even crowded at times but still enjoyable

Cute trail, I usually bike it. Very good for bikers.

Awesome!

It's a nice little walk. I wouldn't say it was hard. I don't think my heart rate ever was over 100 bpm. I take it just because parking in Avila sucks. What's a few miles in and out.

Great path for kids on bikes although it can get crazy crowded and some people aren't as aware of others as you'd like. If you can, stick to off hours. Takes you right to Avila Beach which is stunning.

Too. Many. People.

We love this trail. It's calm and serene. Great for walkers, runners & bikers.

Really easy with pretty surroundings, but not what I would consider a hike. The whole way is paved and there is a country club of some sort that you walk through. Ends at the beach

it's okay just not really hiking to me

Perfect biking/running/walking trail leading you from HWY 1 to Avila Beach. The road is well paved, there are plenty of stopping points for food or relaxing and there is ample shade the whole way through.

Nice walk on a well maintained path. Great information signs along the way pointing out info on trees and geology highlights.

Perfect bike ride with kids in tow. Brought the trailer for our 4 year old and it was great! We'll maintained path so no problem. Can get a little busy so a bell is helpful.

Excellent biking trail with beautiful surroundings all the way to Avila Beach. Stopped for lunch in Avila Beach and headed back on the trail to burn it off.

Very easy and beautiful path to Avila. While it is peaceful during the week, especially early mornings, it can get very hectic on weekends when everybody is out with strollers, loose children, etc.