Blue Mountain Trail

Blue Mountain Trail is a 3.8 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Grand Terrace, California and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Good trail with some good elevation and the view if great at the top

Good easy hike, I sometimes run it.

I love this Mtn it's a B@!$! To climb straight up but a beautiful site once you tackle the beast. Hiking off trail is how I prefer to hike this mtn.

i love this trail, great for training and getting in shape lol .

Family loved it great start to the day

Great views and awesome cardio training! Loved it!

Great little gem. Easy access and free street parking. No pass needed. Not crowded. No shade so bring plenty of water. Good incline and workout.

I took my kids yesterday, it was perfect weather. we were about ten min to the top they were worn out. we will try again on thanksgiving morning. a great workout!

Today was our first time here and we took the hard trail to the main rock. There are over 40 donkeys that roam throughout Blue Mountain and they all just stop and stare but move away from you so they are harmless. We arrived at 7:30am and left at 9:30am so get there early since there is no shade and sun beats hard after 9am. Take enough water and make sure you have good shoes if you take the higher trail also long sleeve and long pants since there is lots of dead plants with thorns and I got pretty scratched up. Gloves if you have them I got thorns stuck in the palms of my hands. No bathrooms and only street parking. We are coming back prepared lol