Big Baldy Ridge Trail

Big Baldy Ridge Trail is a 5.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Stony Creek Village, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November.

Absolutely breathtaking views a buddy of mine and I just randomly decided to follow this trail and we were pleasantly surprised with the beautiful scenic views. It was even more beautiful because the sun was setting and we were nearly at or above cloud level ! I'm glad we didn't run into any wildlife either because it got dark fast after that and we rushed to civilization again just to be safe

Very nice 2-3 hr hike with a wonderful vista view

This wasn't a bad little hike. Great views all the way through. We spotted a mountain lion on the way back down... Be on the look out.

Evening hike that yielded great views of the Central Valley as it got dark.

had a great time, very easy 2+ mile hike out and back. gorgeous scenery

I probably could have picked a better day as the cloud cover blocked out any possible view but the actual hike was great. Quick and easy and a great way to spend an afternoon.

Had a great time with my wife on her first ascent. Very easy. Very rewarding. It was incredibly foggy. We couldn't see more than 20 yards in front of ourselves but managed to get to the top with minimal effort. Finding the summit plate was a bit difficult. There really should be a sign or landmark stating that you've arrived at the summit, but we found it!

It was my first time on this trail and although it was foggy it was a great time. Once we reached the summit, the fog cleared long enough for us to take some great photos and take in the views!

I've done this hike a few times now and it's one of my favorites! I've gone with groups that hike regularly and groups that don't and no one had a problem making it to the top, it's great for any skill level. When the air is clear you have a particularly amazing view at the top!