Bee Canyon to Pine Cove Road

Bee Canyon to Pine Cove Road is a 15.5 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Hemet, CA that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for off road driving and is accessible year-round.

15.5 miles 4200 feet Point to Point

off road driving

This was our first trip in our new Jeep. Fun trip and we will definitely be back. we went with two full size pickups and all vehicles did well. we stopped a few times on the trail to take in the views and had lunch at the water hole. total trip time was about 3.5 hours

off road driving

Great view and you run into a beautiful waterfall. Bit bumpy and a slight incline at times but when dry a 2 wheel drive truck or jeep can do it without issues.

Trail was awesome. Very good trail for someone who just bought a Jeep.

off road driving

Awesome trail when dry. Horrible when raining! 1/4 into the trail it became a nightmare! It was like driving on snot. No control at all and car was sliding everywhere. Almost got stuck a few times just trying to get out of it. It's like the mud turned Into clay and became my worst nightmare. Thank god we were lucky enough to turn around and get out.

went out in my jeep nothing exciting til you hit the second fork... that's where the real fun starts..... also saw a lot of shooters at the base of the mountain... good spot to kill 2 birds with one stone (off roading and shooting)

first fork go right roughly 6 miles in you'll hit the second fork go left....

off road driving

Very narrow. Steep once you head up from the canyon floor. Road conditions were dry and with soft sand which made traction difficult in the narrow up hill grades with the all season tires. Overall a fun off road adventure that I will try again.

Did this trail on a Sunday morning and it was so much fun the weather was perfect! A definite do-over! Was finally able to put my truck into 4x4 even tho you dont really need it.

off road driving

Fun drive for a Sunday afternoon. The road is fairly wide, the terrain is easy to drive. There are some great views. Definitely will head out there again.

off road driving

Always a fun run from the valley up into the snow. Only one thing to say, please be prepared. Bring what you need to get in and out safely if the weather changes on you. I've rescued people on 3 occasions that weren't ready for Mother Nature. Be kind and share the trail..... Hikers, Mt. bikers, ATVers, and 4x4ers. (Haven't seen equestrine yet but them too)

off road driving

Took my 8 yr old son out on this trail and had a blast. First time on this trail and it won't be the last, amazing views, nature at its finest for the area. Some of the other riders out there are going around the curves way too fast, not very courteous or safe. One bike rider ran into the side of my sons polaris 180 rzr.

off road driving

Great trail for all, pretty well maintained most of the year with exception of rain season, on of the few trails you can start at 70 degrees in Helmet and play in snow in an hour. Bring your forest pass, registration and spark, you should have anyways! The rangers have stopped my 15 out of 20 times I've ridden it. Two forks, stay to right on both on way up to max distance and get to snow. First left is cool about 7-10 miles but second left is marked blue square but with rutted conditions on that trail I would rec. only for 4X4 Atv or Utv and not alone, trucks won't be able to turn around or clear boulder midway. Another thing be careful on bikes trucks lately think they are running Baja and have put me into shoulder on a few occasions. Very cool if you are a dual sport since at the top of all three heads ends you can take scenic roads back. All year riding too.

off road driving

Great trail with great views. You should have an adventure pass before you head out.