Balboa Park Trails

Balboa Park Trails is a 4.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near San Diego, CA that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

balboa park is a 4.6 mile trail located near San Diego, California. The trail is primarily used for trail running.walking,mountain biking,

A nice easy stroll in a quieter part of town. Nice view of the Coronado bridge

This is a great trail almost 4.4mi. I burn about 700+ calories and it takes me a an hour.

Just a suggestion start at the Golden Hill circle park, you can leave your car there. follow the Golden Hill trail #22.

If you are running, I would suggest to stay clear of the museum and main bridge area. Although that area is easy and safe for runners, there are tons of people/tourists that you constantly have to dodge. If you're the type of person that doesn't like running in crowded areas, I'd suggest to find alternate route, or go well before/after the museums open/close.

Very easy, but would have rather just spent the time walking around BP by the museums.

It was a very easy trail and beautiful views!!!

Very chill. Easy hike. Nice break from the city

Fantastic and quite a workout at times! Great segway into Florida Canyon and Morley Field. Parking was a breeze but I went on a Monday afternoon.

I'm lucky to live across the street and can take off on any of the nearby paths. Excellent scenery and friendly people along the way.

I like this trail and enjoyed the whole afternoon hike. Afterwards, enjoyed watching those dogs.

I will do it again in the morning..

Fabulous. Urban exploration and nature trails. I found the trail markers confusing but it made for a fun adventure and you can't really get lost. We started at the rose garden and cactus garden then crossed the bridge into the park/museum area. Stopped at the botanical building and koi pond and continued on to the bridge that goes over the freeway and visited the marston house.
We saw bunnies, squirrels ( a reddish kind very cool) a blue heron and blue birds. The aroma or scent trail was nice and on the way back ma and pa sucked me into a succulent and cactus exhibit and then we visited the mosaic garden. The fountains are all turned off due to the drought. The tower bells sound awesome as you're hiking and walking through the park. We spent about four hours because we took our time to check out all kinds of things.

Balboa Park is a beautiful area of San Diego. Lots of museums in the area with beautiful architecture.