Arrowhead Pinacles Trail

Arrowhead Pinacles Trail is a 4.6 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Lake Arrowhead, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, birding, and horses and is accessible year-round. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

cave

I adored this trail, the shift in landscape is so dynamic especially with the recent burn, reaching the pinnacle is feels like stepping onto a 70's Star Trek set. As mentioned in many other reviews it's easy to get lost and without this app we would've been screwed so come prepared, I would also rate this moderate/hard as the scramble to the pinnacles is pretty lengthy and intense. Also bring water we were underprepared and saved by a lovely family who were in tech decline and happy to offload a few much needed provisions, thanks lovely humans whoever you were. Enjoy!

Awesome hike.. beautiful views of the surrounding mountain ranges from the top.

great day hike

Had so much fun on this hike today.
First time there so not sure what it was like before all the fire damage. But the scenery is now surreal!
A little tough finding the trail at times, so take note while hiking so you know your way back.

Fun trail that gets a bit tough towards the end if you are not an avid hiker.

I would rate this short hike (4.47 miles) as a moderately strenuous hike. As others have stated it is easy to lose the trail. I was happy I had my gps with me. I was able to get back on track because of it. The final mile requires a lot of scrambling over rocks. Great hike though and well worth the challenge.

We hiked this trail today. The trail was rough and required having to clamber over rocks at some parts to make the summit. The trail is easy to lose as other hikers have written. At the top of the trail you will be reward by awesome views. Beautiful!

The trail was hard to find at times but overall it was a nice trail with a good view of both the desert and the mountains at the top. Great day hike.

Beautiful, clear, cool day. Took my dog. Loved taking pictures of flowers throughout the easy beginnings a later climbing through boulders to reach the gorgeous views up top.

Just walked today. It was beautiful but we had a run in with a mountain lion up top. There was a few growls then we had to turn back for safety reasons. Be careful up there guys!

Great hike to help you get in shape for other peak climbing.