Armstrong Nature Trail

Armstrong Nature Trail is a 2.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Guerneville, CA that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and birding and is accessible year-round.

Armstrong Grove State Preserve

All the trails say no dogs but almost all the trails in Armstrong follow a road and you can have your dogs on the road. You don't miss too much by following the road.

well-maintained, flat, easy nature trail. Beautiful old redwoods along the way!

Great! gravel path stroller fair, cool weather. Easily marked trail. Comfortable picnic grounds. Very glad I took this path.

Good low intensity hike, several hiking trails to pick from ( intermediate to advanced)

Easy and gorgeous redwoods

Great trail! Just enough challenge and distance for my 10 year old nephew! Would do it again!

It was great. I would not say this is an easy trail initially. The first 45 mins was a straight up hill climb. I brought my dog but it was unclear to me if he was allowed?

(I'm guessing this is the Pioneer Trail). An easy, flat hike through a magical forest of giant redwoods. The signs tell you the height, diameter and approximate age of select trees.