Arch Rock Nature Trail

Arch Rock Nature Trail is a 0.5 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Desert Center, CA that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until November.

One of the rock formations popular with the young crowd at Joshua Tree National Park. Open all year to all skill level. This is a rock formation that many people are unaware of at Joshua Tree National Park

Easy walk with cool rock formations that are good for jumping on.

Great hike. Unbelievable view. The stars are amazing. It was a little sketch hiking in the dark, but completely worth it.

I think I was the only " tourist" who was looking for this rock formation. The only difficulty is finding it since it's only walking distance from a nearby parking curb. I also suggest exploring the other rock formations around the area

Nice short hike with a cool arch to explore. Took 6 little ones on this trail and we explored for about 2 hours. A lot of boulders to jump on, climb under, just play. This was one of the shorter hikes we've been on in JT and also one of the favorites.

Short, sweet, and beautiful. On my worse days, I can make this hike, and the rewards are significant. Well travelled, so you will meet other hikers. Worth it.

Heard this was easy, but WOW easy is not the word. I've hard harder walks to the mailbox. The trailhead says it's .5 miles which I don't think it is, maybe .25. Although it is very short and beyond easy, the arch is beautiful and lots a picture taking opportunities. A definite must see.

Super short hike with great views. Easy to take little ones on.

Super easy hike to see an iconic Joshua Tree rock formation. Starts at the White Tank campground. There's no water available at the campground so byo!