Andreas Canyon

Andreas Canyon is a 1 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Palm Springs, California that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and birding and is best used from September until May.

Desert canyon hike on the Agua Caliente reservation. Parking is $9 per vehicle.

18 minutes ago

Absolutely beautiful. Did this gorgeous easy hike on Sunday. The water was flowing and everything was so green. Picnic benches are located along the fast flowing stream and make for a great place to lunch. Trail was crowded as to be expected this time of year. I'm a local and ended up buying a year pass. I will be back.

Great little hike. Beautiful scenery.

My first trail. New to hiking. I loved it! Easy enough for a beginner and lovely scenery.

This is a great trail and well worth the entrance fee, which covers all three Indian canyons (Palm, Andreas, Murray). You could do at least part of the best trails in each canyon in a day but you will need more time if you want to spend more time on the available trails.

Andreas Canyon houses the second-largest-in-the-world California Palm Oasis and it is beautiful. We had to wear ponchos because it started to rain and we could not complete the trail because it was flooded in the lower regions.

We were disappointed that we could not continue, and I hope someday the Indian rangers put some primitive rock bridges across some of the areas that tend to flood so hikers can cross even when the stream is flowing more heavily.

Our disappointment quickly disappeared as we left however. As we hiked out and then drove out, we saw SIX RAINBOWS in different places. I think that number is more than the total number of rainbows I have seen in my life.

I would have given this trail a four, but we could not complete it due to flooding. We plan to try this trail at another time.

A word to the wise: wait for rainwater to come and go before you pay to access this trail.

This is a beautiful trail and easy enough for my four year old to walk the entire trail.

Super easy fun for kids and very relaxing. Quick little hike with great views.

It was awesome. Short easy hike with beautiful palm trees and other plant growth next to flowing water. Desert and mountain views all in same hike. We really enjoyed. Went at 8am when park opened before it got to hot.

Nice quick hike.. really pretty with a little creek and lots of palm trees! First half, if u start at th entrance area, is all shade... the second part is in the sun. All ages hike

Great one mile loop, easy hike but need to climb over some rocks so not wheelchair friendly. Well worth the drive out there. Follow other roadway to see Split Rock.

This trail is not dog friendly.

It wax a great short pretty hike. Daughter and grandson accompanied me. They enjoyed it too especially my 11 month old grandson who was in a carrier on His Mom's front.