Alejandro Trail

Alejandro Trail is a 13.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Santa Maria, CA that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until November.

This is a tough and strenuous trail. Be ready for the beating. When you get to the creak you have to guess your way to the camp site. I suggest going as a group in case something happens. Not a one person hike.

Wrong hike review sorry! That was meant for point Sal

Me and some friends hiked this last weekend, gorgeous as always, got in the water, had the beach to ourselves absolutely perfect day, however, make sure to hide valuables in your vehicle or better yet don't leave any there!!! (I know common sense right) multiple vehicle break ins occur here and I myself have been a victim of this other than that, this is my favorite hike in the area by far!

this was a very good trail ,but once going down hill into the canyon on the trail it was infested with deer ticks I got about ten on me and so did my two friends ,we ended up turning around and leaving

The trail climbs up from the saddle at the top of Colson Canyon. Turn left at the fuel break and follow it shortly, then drop down into a pleasant canyon. Past the campground, a map may be required as game trails are just as obvious as the real trail. Pink ribbons do show some of the route. Over a ridge, the trail hits an old road cut and a sign marks the top of Weber Trail. Take the trail down to the jeep road below and follow it to where Colson meets La Brea, then back up Colson to the saddle for the loop. The Weber is marked at the bottom as well for those going in the opposite direction.

I actually continued down the old road cut further. It passes Difficult Spring, which wasn't much to see. It forks and the right goes out to a nice viewpoint in an easy mile. The left heads down to meet La Brea a mile further downstream. The old road cut past Weber is unmaintained and overgrown and extremely tick infested. This route touches on private property that Weber misses.