Triple Falls Trail

Triple Falls Trail is a 0.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Jasper, AR that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Triple Falls (aka Twin Falls) at Boy Scout camp Orr, is a simple hike along the trail on the north side of the creek that heads west from the parking to the 48 ft. tall falls, arguably the most scenic in Arkansas with this ease of accessiblity.

Went in late November so not much water on the falls. Only a small trickle on one. Not too impressive. I'm sure it's great during spring. The walk to get there is about 3 minutes, very easy to find.
The road is HORRIBLE. I did make it down okay in my Ford Escort even though a sign at the top of the road said only vehicles with high clearance and 4x4 drive.
I'll have to go back after a big rain

Amazing waterfalls during the rainy season.

Another place I took my 1 year old daughter. She seemed to enjoy it!

NO Pets allowed on this trail! The road getting down was intense! The truck did great but I would not suggest taking a low clearance vehicle down there. Quick beautiful "walk" to an awesome waterfall!

Good

Road to the falls was accessible with our truck, don't bring a low car, and definitely not on a wet day. no major issues with our GMC Canyon making the trip. Will be bringing my parents back to this one.

VERY easy hike. Will bring my patents to this one.

Although the falls were mostly dry on our visit, this is a great little walk. Family friendly. Other reviews mention much about the road down to the trailhead. I found the road to be in great shape with a 2WD truck and had no problems whatsoever. Just be courteous and yield to uphill traffic when descending to the trailhead. I plan to return again someday after a rain.

Great spot, not a hike more like a very short, flat walk. The road down can be iffy for some vehicles (steep with loose gravel and rock, some potholes).

super pretty. wouldn't consider it a hike though.

This is a beautiful spot and a very easy hike. Although the drive to get their is down a long curvy dirt road, it is well worth the trip. A very kid friendly, highly traveled trail. Parking is very limited on busy days. If you'e an experienced hiker a trip to the top of the falls may be for you.

Beautiful! Took the short .3 mile RT hike from Camp Orr.

Great little walk. The waterfalls were beautiful!!! Real kid friendly trail.

The road to get there is rough but it's a short hike and it was so worth it

Amazing when they are running or not. I suggest everyone venture up above the falls and hike back through the creek you'll see even more really cool water features.

This place is very beautiful. The road down without the right vehicle is the worst part! I loved it!

Absolutely beautiful! If I could have stayed all day I would have. The road to this trail is definitely rough I drive a jeep so I had no problem but I don't see how cars make it down there. But all in all well worth the drive and it's a must see!

The road is very steep to get to the parking lot. You don't necessarily need 4x4, made it fine in my Honda Civic, just navigate accordingly. The falls aren't far from the parking lot. We took our dog after a good rain, trail is clean and the falls were flowing! Great for photographers!