Sugarloaf Mountain Trail

Sugarloaf Mountain Trail is a 1.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Heber Springs, Arkansas that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from February until October.

rock climbing

Quick trail to the top, then with a little bit of climbing you've got a spectacular view.

Fun trail. Broke off the path and did a little climbing. It was fun getting the wife and 7 year old to the top.

Yo son col stuf it be rel nic climbing dis mountain

We rented a boat & explored the lake and then tied up on the boat dock at Sugarloaf trailhead. Other people there used the water taxi and others kayaked there. It's a fun trail with beautiful views from the top. There were 2 Blackhawk helicopters flying across the lake-much lower than we were at the top. Wear good shoes-it's steep and lots of loose pebbles

Not too much to see. The climb up the hill is fun, I wish there was more to it than just a short hike and climb. Nothing worthwhile on the top

This was a decent outing but nothing to write home about in my opinion.

Short hike to the base of the summit. The challenge is climbing to the top but if you do the view is beautiful.

There are two different trails here that I know of. One goes to a small pond, and the other goes to the top of the mountain. The one to the pond is extremely easy and is a walk through the woods. The one to the top is more challenging. To get to the top of sugarloaf you have to climb up through a crack which can be challenging if you aren't in good shape. My friends and I made it up just fine but we are all in our early twenties. There are multiple ways to the top but we took the one that looked the easiest. When you reach the top the views are amazing! You can see for miles. I highly advise you check out this short but stunning trail.