Springhill Park

Springhill Park is a 5.7 mile loop trail located near Barling, AR. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for mountain biking.

This is a great biking trail, with lots of challenging roots.

I absolutely love this trail. I have ridden it in the day and on night rides. It is well maintained and has nice options, especially for someone that is not too experienced.

It was an amazing ride for me and Karen and hope to do it again soon

Springhill park is always an awesome ride day or nite!! Ride yesterday and the leaves we a lil slick but an awesome ride!!!

one of the nicest and best marked

loved this trail!

Just finished up this trail yesterday. Really enjoyed it. I agree, it is a really easy trail with little challenge. The trail was easy to follow and marked pretty well. Some sand by the river (along with areas with poison ivy directly off the trail). I was not charged at the park entrance to ride the trails. I believe I recorded the majority of the trails. What I liked is the different Tuesday of ground covered (bottom land scrub, floodplain hardwood, open grassy areas). There were a few added ramps and other obstacles built. Overall very enjoyable and glad I stopped to ride through.

Nice smooth single track for mountain biking. It's smooth enough that I have ridden a cyclocross bike on it with no problem. Since it is next to the river, it is a pretty flat trail. Throughout the trail network, there are log run features you can choose to ride over or around.

There is a gate at the entrance to the park, but you only need to stop at it if you are paying for a campsite. I normally park in the parking lot by the playground in the center.

Great biking trails for those wanting off road experience!

Great trail for beginners and up. Not too many climbs, lots of hard packed dirt, a few wooden bridges over creek beds. Depending on where you go in you are usually not to far from your car. Nice smooth single track.

Nice smooth ride for the most part. Just a few dips. The first half of the trail is the best part. I would skip the second half and ride the first half multiple times.

Encountering this trail at night reminded me of a scene from texas chainsaw massacre. The smell was terrible and the huge amount of spiders and horse flies made for an interesting adventure.