Rim Trail

Rim Trail is a 3.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Dardanelle, Arkansas that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Mt. Nebo State Park 16728 West State Highway 155 Dardanelle 72834 mountnebo@arkansas.com 479-229-3655

Great trail beautiful views

Incredible views. One of my new favorite trails!

Beautiful views!

I've been on the trail nearly all my life and I have to say it's one of my most favorite trails! I prefer more difficult trails that include climbing rocks and such but you still can't go wrong with this trail! Highly recommended!!

Great trail with endless views!

Awesome views! Most of this trail is easy, but there are some more strenuous areas. I saw a lot of deer, lizards, rabbits, etc. The trail is right on the edge of the mountain in some locations so keep that in mind if you bring your kids. I don't have any, but I would probably have died of a heart attack if I did.

very nice easy

I took my college backpacking class this past Friday 9-2-2016 on a Friday afternoon and it was perfect!! Trail was well maintained!!
This trail is perfect for a big group of people that wants to walk side by side or in general walk and talk instead of climbing over logs, up hills, etc.

Gorgeous trail! We witnessed an beautiful sunset. We actually ended up getting lost after the sunset (Totally our fault. Not a difficult trail at all). Made for a great story later on!!

Nice trail with beautiful views. Please take out what you bring in...broken glass, beer bottles and other trash on the trail. Will come back another time to check out other trails as storms are expected in the next hour or so and I'd prefer not getting caught out in them.

Super swag tasting trail. Absolutely loved it and have gone back twice. A word of caution: if you decide to climb one of the bluffs lining the trail, be aware that you will be climbing into someone's backyard. But it's a great trail with great views!

Did this trail yesterday some beautiful views.. Nice waterfall! Would like to go back rent a cabin and spend two days for the other trails and to have more leisure time. Beautiful mountain!!