Rim Trail

Rim Trail is a 3.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Dardanelle, AR that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Full service amenities expected at a state park. ***road conditions limit RV's or trailers to less than 23 ft. long

Great trail with endless views!

Awesome views! Most of this trail is easy, but there are some more strenuous areas. I saw a lot of deer, lizards, rabbits, etc. The trail is right on the edge of the mountain in some locations so keep that in mind if you bring your kids. I don't have any, but I would probably have died of a heart attack if I did.

very nice easy

I took my college backpacking class this past Friday 9-2-2016 on a Friday afternoon and it was perfect!! Trail was well maintained!!
This trail is perfect for a big group of people that wants to walk side by side or in general walk and talk instead of climbing over logs, up hills, etc.

Gorgeous trail! We witnessed an beautiful sunset. We actually ended up getting lost after the sunset (Totally our fault. Not a difficult trail at all). Made for a great story later on!!

Nice trail with beautiful views. Please take out what you bring in...broken glass, beer bottles and other trash on the trail. Will come back another time to check out other trails as storms are expected in the next hour or so and I'd prefer not getting caught out in them.

Super swag tasting trail. Absolutely loved it and have gone back twice. A word of caution: if you decide to climb one of the bluffs lining the trail, be aware that you will be climbing into someone's backyard. But it's a great trail with great views!

Did this trail yesterday some beautiful views.. Nice waterfall! Would like to go back rent a cabin and spend two days for the other trails and to have more leisure time. Beautiful mountain!!

The views were spectacular! It was a great hike! I little tough and scary in some areas but still great!

I love this trail, great weekend!

This is a great trail along the rim of Mount Nebo with amazing views. We hiked it from the campgrounds to the northern outlook point to watch the sunset. We also hiked the same trail in the morning to the southern overlook point to watch the sunrise.

Full disclosure, this trail seems to disappear at some points going south, and is goes very close to a few private residences going north. Our hiking of this trail was supplemented with walking along the main road. I would have rated lower due to this, but the views from this trail are just too amazing.

Go after a rain for the waterfalls that otherwise are dry. Great views

Hiked this loop a lot. Great to do year round. No matter the weather conditions. Nice easy hike and great way on whim.

did this one with a group for a geocaching event. great hike, was incredibly hot and we had no water. but we did find some.

Rated a four because of views. Has some steep up and downs if you do all the side trails. Has to much views of houses around the park to give a since of a real trail