Longpool Falls Trail

Longpool Falls Trail is a 0.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Dover, AR that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

0.8 miles Out & Back

rock climbing

Long Pool Rec. Area; From parking area, walk over to Loop B camp area, and go all the way to the back. There is an old rd that takes off between campsites #14 & 9 take the rd up past water tank, continue uphill just a little then downhill waterfall will be to your R up old creek bed Lat/Lon 35 32.958N 93 09.126W

We went in early June and enjoyed a lovely hike to the falls. The highlight of our summer, though, was swimming at the Recreation area and jumping off the huge rocks into the Big Piney.

Me and my wife and daughter went here on 5/15/16. We also took our puppies. My daughter had a blast as well as the dogs. my wife and I enjoyed the hike. We are looking forward to returning and camping out here. beautiful place out here. It's very peaceful.

First the app took me the wrong way so we had to go about 30 miles out of the way to find it and there is nothing to do hiked to the supposedly water fall nothing more than a trickle not real impressed

Great trail that looked like an old road a long time ago. Once you get to the waterfall hike above it just a ways to see the taller one from the bluff line. Very pretty area.

Randomly stopped here on a camping/ hiking road trip and was just in love with this little place. Beautiful emerald river, bluffs, pine trees, and, of course, the water fall. Easy trail!

Great little bushwhack to a couple of waterfalls. Go during the winter and spring.