Devil's Den Self-Guided Trail

Devil's Den Self-Guided Trail is a 1.5 mile trail located near West Fork, AR and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

Directions from Fayetteville: Travel eight miles south on I-540 to Exit #53 (West Fork), then go 17 miles southwest on Arkansas Hwy. 170 until you reach the park.

We had a great time on this trail, quick stop on the way to stretch our legs! Would definitely come back. I hiked with toddlers, carried them because I didn't want them going into the caves/canyons.

Great short trail. Lots of variety along the trail with things to see. The Crevices were neat to see and the two waterfalls were flowing good the day we were there. At the part of the trail that was along the river there were numerous displays of stacked rock in the river. We were there June 5, 2016. Well worth the hike and Devils Den State Park has great camping facilities as well.

Absolutely loved this trail! So much to explore and the waterfalls were beautiful. One of the best I've seen!

Beautiful views.

Great exploring for the family

It was very nice. Rock formations and caves w cool air made it worth it. It was only 1.5 miles so very short though.

It was a nice fairly easy 1.5 mile loop.