Dancing Rabbit Trail

Dancing Rabbit Trail is a 1.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Paragould, AR that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

15 miles north of Jonesboro on Hwy. 141, or 9 miles west of Paragould on U.S. 412, then 2 miles south on Hwy. 168

This is a fairly easy trail, but there are times your hear rate will get up. Great work out. We have 2 big dogs so I take 1 the complete trail & come back & get the other one. Be sure and stop & smell the honeysuckle ! It's wonderful!

Good for a quick easy hike. I brought my medium size dog who also had no issues.

Very short but nice trail.

Super easy hike for the whole family. There are some steep parts for toddlers, past the swinging bridge, but worth the experience.

Local trail for us and it's our go to trail when we need to squeeze in a hike in between errands.

c

Beautiful woodland trail through the woodlands. Like other's have said, several bridges, and a great state park geocache. There has been cont storm damage with several trees down you have to hop over and plenty of ticks.

Slightly difficult, amazingly beautiful. The trail sustained major damage after an ice storm a few years ago, but it is defiantly my favorite local trail. After the big swinging bridge the trail splits into a loop, to the left is moderate, to the right is difficult, and it does make a HUGE difference. there is another trail that meets up with this one, it can add a little bit of variety to this trail.

This is a beautiful woodland trail along Crowley's Ridge in Eastern Arkansas. There are four bridges including one impressive swinging bridge that spooked my dog. I had to carry her across, but she was great throughout. I have done this trail numerous times and it never fails to provide me a pleasant weekend hike.