Crystal Bridges Trail

Crystal Bridges Trail is a 1.2 mile heavily trafficked point-to-point trail located near Bentonville, AR that features beautiful wild flowers. The trail is rated as moderate offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

1.2 miles 47 feet Point to Point

Trailhead at Compton Gardens. Restrooms on trail at the Lookout Point feature a water fountain and air hose.

It's a pretty place to have a peaceful walk. Visit the museum, too! One of my favorite museums.

I love this well-kept trail because of the art and the fact that everything is labeled so you don't have to guess what species trees and flowers are. This trail is fun and very beautiful!

love the trail for wonderful art sculptures...

A nice easy trail, with various artwork displayed along the walk. Very pretty flowers, and manicured landscape. A nice addition to the art museum.

Artsy.. Enjoyable!! Easy trails.. Watch out for the bikes.

Can be heavily populated, though it was not too bad the day my sister and I went. We went on a rather hot day and completed the trail only to find that there was construction on the park side that took you back to the museum so we had to double back and do the whole trail again. We asked for maps and everything...no signs or people warned us that the trail end was closed.

nice day trip, but very high traffic

the trail is different at first but u get used to it after 1 hr

Leisure!!!

Nice family walk.

Nice walk through beautiful gardens, and museum area. Easily accessible.