Craighead Forest Trails

Craighead Forest Trails is a 15 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Jonesboro, AR that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

15.0 miles Loop

Craighead Forest Park offers the outdoor enthusiast a brisk workout of any of the park's walking, hiking, or biking trails. Approximately 15 miles of mountain bike trails weave through the forest, 2.4 miles of chat trail skirt the lake's edge, and 2.9 miles of paved road circle the park. The park

It was a great hike! It wasn't very difficult. Could definitely take the whole family.

This is a very nice place. I saw trails that led off the main track which looked inviting & more woodsy we stayed on the main, graveled, track that ran around the lake. It took us about 50 minutes to walk it & its the best track we've been to yet. The is camping, fishing, picnicking ect. The park is a very well kept beautiful place. We walked it everyday we were in Jonesboro & enjoyed it greatly.

Nice trails close to town. A good place to go out for a quick hike.

I'll give it a nice 4 for sheer enjoyment, there are casual paved trails and trails veering off rarely traveled, streams, trash free mostly, quiet, even found a fun bank to run down, down a short steep hill. I take my 2 hour walk out there almost everyday. My dog loves it too.

CFP has over 15 miles of great single track trails with everything from rocky drops to log skinny's and wooden slat bridges. There is a trail for every level of rider. If your looking for a family outing it has several playgrounds, is dog friendly and has a chat trail around the lake where you can fish.

When I started the trail I was thinking to rate the trail as a two, but as the trail progressed with undulating terrain, passing small streams, down ravines and up small hills all the while enjoying the forest landscape and ponds I decided this was a little gem.