Cadron MBK trail

Cadron MBK trail is a 4.1 mile out and back trail located near Conway, AR that features a river. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, and mountain biking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This has a lot of hills, but you need to be sure footed to make it. Carry bug spray....this place is tick central.

Very pretty, but a bit hard to follow at times.

Found one half of a friendship necklace today at the pavilion. If yours please contact me to describe.

Trail itself could use some work, all the twists and turns work up to make a pretty boring hike. It's made to be long, which is fine but I'd rather not see another path right beside what I'm walking on.

My wife and I hated this trail. First 1/2 hour there were so many paths going across the trail it was hard to follow. Almost the entire thing was that the trail designers were trying to get as much distance into a small area. We would walk 100 yards which then does a180 for another 100 yards with another 180 over and over. We kept going since we were just getting our legs in shape to do Grand Canyon and Zions hikes in May. I hate zig zag trails. Never going back.

Recorded 1,051' total elevation on lots of ups and downs. Nicely cut trail is technical in areas. Mostly winds thru the woods with some scenic views of the Arkansas River. Gonna be going to this trail a bunch.

It was a great trail. I started at the bottom. It's the same starting location as the Tollantusky Trail, however you have to follow the Yellow trail markers to follow this path..... And the White markers for the Tollantusky.

ice climbing

Want to invite everyone to come try out the trail. I'm one of the trail builders and we've made some changes and added some new berms and bridges. The bike trail is 5.1 miles and would rate moderate on the low end. The terrain is steep and rocky and we've done our best to make the trails enjoyable for everyone! Hope you enjoy!!

Nice evening walk especially for dogs. Keep pets on a leash an enjoy the shade and solitude!

Awesome single track hidden near Conway. Plenty of fun flowing sections with a good amount of tight technical single track. Post ride reveal was about 5.1 miles not riding any trail more than once. Good ride before or after work. Plenty of parking, not busy.