Bell Slough Wildlife Management Area

Bell Slough Wildlife Management Area is a 2.3 mile loop trail located near Mayflower, AR and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

2.3 miles Loop

Could you get aids?

It's intended to be a place to witness wildlife. I have been here many times and there really isn't much to see. There's some okay fishing spots at the beginning of the trail, apart from that it isn't spectacular.

very easy, very wide and well maintained trail.

A really easy trail but I just didn't enjoy it that much. I went in the winter so maybe I should try going back another time of year.

Trail is mostly level and very easy. If we had been there when the ducks were it would be great. Very few ducks and not too many birds last day of Feb. Trail parking is right past bridge over river, which we passed and drove all over because i didn't have a map.

Great trail here that is located between Conway and Little Rock. I was surprised how week the road is maintained after seeing previous reviews. This is a great trail to hike/run on. Many spots with benches to get some rest in and also watch nature. Their is a photo blind off the trail a little ways that overlooks a field where you can spot deer, ducks, any various other animals. Must do if in the area.

It could be so much more.
It is a nice trail that hits some neat little spots.
Really enjoyed it when it first opened years ago, but it has needed attention the last couple of times we've been (which has been over a year now). Some of the wildlife viewing areas have become run-down and the trailhead bathroom (Port-o-John) has been in bad shape as well. Several interpretive signs needed maintenance.
I would love to update this review with something more recent, but my motivation to go back is low after our family's last experience.