Waterfall Trail

Waterfall Trail is a 1.9 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Waddell, Arizona that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and nature trips and is best used from November until April. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Perhaps the best known of the trails in the White Tanks, Waterfall Trail is a well maintained barrier free trail which terminates at a Waterfall. Many petroglyphs are highlighted along trail. Be aware that there is a $6 entrance fee to the park. The waterfall only flows after a recent rain.

Nice easy hike. Works really well if you want a nice day out with children, my two year old ran the whole way and loved.

Neat and user friendly for beginners. We actually got to see the Waterfall running.

I took my dog Parker with me on this trail, he got to splash in the water a little bit. I went the day after it rained so there was some running water which was very cool. The trail was well groomed and the scenery is very beautiful. I started at 9am and there was only one other couple on the trail. As we headed back there was about 5 different groups of people headed up. I don't care much for a crowded trail but everyone was very friendly and we exchanged "hellos" and "good mornings" :) Early bird gets the worm!!

Great for what it is. A short easy hike with points of interest. Kids should like the petroglyphs, but may be disappointed at the lack of an actual waterfall.

Great for taking visitors to AZ to give them a taste of hiking here without being too difficult.

Nice, easy and short.