Vista Trail

Vista Trail is a 1.1 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Mesa, AZ that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from October until May.

The short Vista Trail goes up and over the small peak that the Merkle trail goes around. Some great views are seen from the top.

Fun with kids

Great first trail to learn to run up and downhill

7 year old step daughter really enjoyed the hike and so did I. Great trail for young hikers.

have not done this one for a while but.... it was my very first hike at the age of 56 and I love it .I can now run it !

A great fun family hike. Usery Park has lots of great trails and great stops throughout to chill and have a picnic.

Vista trail is a great hike with my littles (4,2, and 10 months), especially when we need something quick. It is nice to hike over the hills and get a bit of a view, Much more vaired the the flat ground.

Small trail which cuts up over a small mountain/hill. A pretty easy hike when walking, so I recommend adding some jogging. Pretty straight forward and easy for the whole family. When at the top you will notice finger-like stones, along with a beautiful view of the area. Be sure to bring the camera.