Trail 100

Trail 100 is a 14.1 mile loop trail located near Phoenix, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nearly all trails are clearly marked and maintained. Many divergences in the trails offer a wide variety of paths. Lots of mountainous ascents and descents that offer a change of pace for bikers and hikers alike

I began the 28 mile out and back at Mountain View Park. All was well marked until Dreamy Draw Park. Then it got crazy. So many trails going every which way that I lost trail 100. I figured if I just continue east the trail (trails) would eventually get me to Tatum Blvd. It did and returning to Dreamy Draw was again a challenge but from Dreamy Draw to Mountain View was well marked.

Does anyone know how late the trail stays open??

Not heavily travelled area yet easy to access and a very nice place to visit. Mostly flat but areas to climb as well.

I went to Dreamy Draw Park today. Never been there before, though I don't know why since it"s right around the corner from my house. I started out on the 100, which I know travels through Piestewa Peak Park and then on to Tatum Drive. I continued on it for a while. Mostly flat and not difficult. I turned off the 100 and onto the 1A, another trail I know well from Piestewa Peak. 1A switchbacked up the mountain, so it posed a little difficulty. I turned around and came back down the mountain and onto the 100. I did not finish it today since I like climbing the mountains and the 100 does not do that. It is a long flat hike, but there is a lot of desert to see from it, and it connects to climbing trails.

enjoyed this trail very much. mild/moderate. brought the dog. you can cut it short after getting around the base of the ntn or keep going. will be back!

Nice trail

Really enjoyable trail. Great mix of terrains, from flat smooth paths to rocky, fairly technical climbs and descents. Lovely views from some of the higher points. Can get a bit confusing since the trail loops around on itself at several points, but that also keeps it interesting.