Trail 100

Trail 100 is a 14.1 mile loop trail located near Phoenix, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nearly all trails are clearly marked and maintained. Many divergences in the trails offer a wide variety of paths. Lots of mountainous ascents and descents that offer a change of pace for bikers and hikers alike

Pretty easy hike. I would suggest parking at North Mountain Park visitor center, would have been helpful to talk to someone who was more familiar with the trail, and probably a safer place to park our car.

I've been riding this park since the late 80's and I love it! It is well marked and you can go out for an easy 4 mile loop or do the whole trail from end to end and back for a ride that will challenge the best! Add Shaw Butte for a long climb to top off a "hard" ride. Please remember to use headphones at a volume that you can hear others and use trail etiquette so we can all continue to enjoy this awesome network of trails.

I began the 28 mile out and back at Mountain View Park. All was well marked until Dreamy Draw Park. Then it got crazy. So many trails going every which way that I lost trail 100. I figured if I just continue east the trail (trails) would eventually get me to Tatum Blvd. It did and returning to Dreamy Draw was again a challenge but from Dreamy Draw to Mountain View was well marked.

Does anyone know how late the trail stays open??

Not heavily travelled area yet easy to access and a very nice place to visit. Mostly flat but areas to climb as well.