Tom's Thumb to Bell Pass

Tom's Thumb to Bell Pass is a 11.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Scottsdale, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking and mountain biking and is best used from October until May.

It was a good hike. Tough but so worth it!

I have done it twice. one of my favorite hike. make sure to go with friends, as you can get lost as not good direction.

My number one favorite trail in all time. Very easy for me, maybe because i went this place so many times.

I really like this trail. The hike is moderate. What makes it hard is the length of the hike if you're not in great shape. If you're in great shape it's a good workout.

great hike

Ok so I tried this on my gravel bike(no shocks, skinny tires, road bike frame) so not on an actual mountain bike. Needless to say it did not go well. I can see where this would be a great mountain bike trail or hiking! Definitely want to try it on foot

Great hike! Did the full loop and loved it. Make sure to bring plenty of water. It's steep in a few places.

Great trail