Telegraph Pass Trail

Telegraph Pass Trail is a 4.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Yuma, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Trail to base of mountain. Path up the mountain is paved. Trail to mountain moderate, paved path up the mountain is difficult. Excellent view of Yuma and Welton from the top.

9 minutes ago

Great hike with challenging trails the road option was refreshing to walk back to trail head.

It's a good trail for those who like a very defined, challenge trail. I prefer to see less people and more nature. If you are like me, this one is not for you. It is easily accessible (something hard to come across in the Yuma area) and not super difficult- we took our two five month puppies.

Definitely should be rated difficult! Really enjoyed the challenge, a great total body workout!

Good views , not difficult.

Good hike with pretty views of the desert mountains. Had a good incline at the end. We were looking for bighorn sheep! Great training for our upcoming R2R Grand Canyon

Easily accessible from I-8. Makes it a bit crowded.

Directions are inaccurate there is not trail heads at the frontage road. My I-Phone took me to Telegraph street in Yuma. Could anyone write more accurate directions?

A very long time ago...

Hiked this trail a week ago. It was a great workout. Make sure to hike all the way to the towers. Go to the bench and look inside the metal box for a little surprise at the end.