Telegraph Pass Trail

Telegraph Pass Trail is a 4.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Yuma, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Trail to base of mountain. Path up the mountain is paved. Trail to mountain moderate, paved path up the mountain is difficult. Excellent view of Yuma and Welton from the top.

Good views , not difficult.

Good hike with pretty views of the desert mountains. Had a good incline at the end. We were looking for bighorn sheep! Great training for our upcoming R2R Grand Canyon

Easily accessible from I-8. Makes it a bit crowded.

Directions are inaccurate there is not trail heads at the frontage road. My I-Phone took me to Telegraph street in Yuma. Could anyone write more accurate directions?

A very long time ago...

Hiked this trail a week ago. It was a great workout. Make sure to hike all the way to the towers. Go to the bench and look inside the metal box for a little surprise at the end.

Oct 2 was still hot and humid , but worth it ,took my two dogs there alway jazzed about going hiking

I hike telegraph pass as often as possible. I use telegraph pass as my training ground for my rim to rim through the Grand Canyon and other hiking ventures. It's an awesome workout and you can go as hard as you want.

Nice trail. Make sure to bring enough water and start early in the morning. Dog friendly. There are a few side trails that you can explore as well.

It's was a little warm this morning and a lot hard, but I made it