Superstition Ridgeline Trail

Superstition Ridgeline Trail is a 20.5 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Apache Junction, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

Tough hike with the ups and downs. Definitely worth it to see the Supes from another vantage.

3 GPS units avg length was 13.5miles. Easier to start at Peralta and end at Siphon Draw. Little bit of bush wacking in beginning

Hard hike, but worth the great views.. Camping near base if you like to camp. if your scared of heights, probably not a good one for you. I have a bit of phobia, so coming down the steep parts was not the most fun.. Overall would like to do it again:) Recommend not going alone as its tougher and long. Easy to overheat.

geocaching

It's was life changing :)

Hiked this last weekend. We started at the Flat Iron, and ended at Carney Springs. Super difficult, but AMAZING! We missed a turn and Judy followed the cairns, but ended where we were supposed to, but had more mileage. We did the last 2 miles (straight down at Carney) in the dark. Thank goodness for headlamps and flash lights!

A great hike with some amazing views. Left from Peralta and ended at Lost Dutchman Park. BEWARE though. This is a strenuous hike that will take longer if not in TOP HIKER SHAPE. Getting stuck on these paths, that at times can be lost even in daylight, becomes a nightmare if the sun goes down on you. I recommend camping one night near the top. Beautiful morning views and makes the hike much more enjoyable instead of trying to rush in and out for a 10-12hr hike. Would recommend just come prepared and make sure to bring plenty of water and supplies (we needed everything we brought).

Completed hike alone and in about 9 1/2 hours. Much of Siphon Draw to Flat Iron were in the snow which made for some risky business. The ridgeline was full of spectacular views and as far as I could tell, I was the only soul on the ridgeline that day. I would suggest bringing more water than you think you'll need on this hike. The 3 and a half liters I brought didn't prove to be sufficient. A very fun hike. Oh, play it safe and bring a flashlight just in case you get caught up in taking too many photos like i did. You don't want to walk down this mtn in the dark.

THE hardest hike I have ever done. VERY difficult.

The first 1-2 miles are very misleading haha. It seems quite simple until mile three. The last half of this hike is quite difficult, but very much worth it once you reach the top. I would not recommend small children or dogs on this hike with you.