Piestewa Peak Summit Trail #300

Piestewa Peak Summit Trail #300 is a 2.3 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Phoenix, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is only recommended for very experienced adventurers. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October.

Trail 8A in and out, not a loop. No Dogs on main trail

Awesome hike with amazing views of the city! We hie this in December. The incline is steady and there are a few areas that are tough but we saw many kids bag the summit, so I would rate it at moderate unless it's hot out then based on no shade I would rank it as hard.

Love this hike! Went on a weekday morning and it wasn't crowded at all. Can't wait to do this one again. Great workout!

Always crowded. Parking is bad. Hikers with no etiquette and loud speakers with music. Man-made stairs the entire way. View is great, but if the other things I just listed bother you, try TwoBit Peak instead, you won't be disappointed. I would definitely call this one a "city hike"...at least it's close to town. I only go here when someone insists - much better hikes nearby in my opinion.

On vacation here from Canada. Did this hike early one morning and it was great! Good workout, beautiful 360 view at the top. 45min, up and down

great workout trail, great views!

Great hike. All uphill, it's a summit! enjoyed the view and explorer other areas along the way. I lesuriely did it in under 2 hours, with a long break on top.

Went at night & and the view was well worth it. Some steep parts but nothing that's too hard, it's a few miles up at most so it's pretty quick...not as hard as what I was expecting.

Challenging. Crowded but there are moments of solitude if you go early.

Pretty easy trail for a quick workout. If you are in at least medium shape it is a 20 minute each way from base to peak. If you are new to hiking this can take much longer and some say that it is tough but i don't think so. This is definitely a medium to easy hike but no doubt a great one.

Really great workout trail! Lost a ton of weight on this one.

Was a tough trail for my first time but made it to the top,worth it all such a beautiful view!

great hike but very crowded in the morning