Sinagua Loop

Sinagua Loop is a 1.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Flagstaff, Arizona. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking.

Easy trail to walk. We took the loop going NE and IMHO was the better route as the end has you overlooking the picturesque town below. We went in mid October; perfect time to see the autumn colors in the trees.

Great quick morning hike that is great for young children. Our 4 year old had a blast. Close to Flagstaff and Wyndham Hotel.

I love this trail, it's a really good 'quickie' for me. I started using it when I was taking up trail running (after 13 years of smoking and being overweight) and it gave me the right amount of challenge to push myself and enjoyable enough to keep going. For seasoned hikers, it's definitely an easy one. Good for mountain biking, running, hiking, dogs, and kids. Also connects to the Arizona trail and a larger loop for more distance.

We went in mid-June, around midday. It was hot but not unbearable, although there wasn't much shade along the path. It probably wasn't the right time of the season, but this trail wasn't surrounded by great scenery, very dry dead looking grass. The trail is narrow, you have to walk single file for most of it. It is an easy walk, not too much of an elevation change, trail is not too rocky. Very well marked. The loop itself is pretty short, but it is surrounded by other trails and loops that you could use to extend your walk.

A lovely hike with little hills along the way. Definitely a peaceful place to take a short stroll and listen to the birds.

Easy, family friendly nature walk.