Silly Mountain Park

Silly Mountain Park is a 2.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Apache Junction, AZ that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from January until January. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

Silly Mountain Park is on the edge of Apache Junction and Gold Canyon. It has a few miles of new trails that loop around the mountain. It's a nice hike with kids/pets. I have seen bikers and runners too. Great views of the Phoenix Valley. There is a short nature trail that is ADA accessible.

sunset time

Had a great time on the trail. must watch what you are doing especially on the decline areas. Beautiful views and will hike this much more.

Had a great time hiking and I got my son off his Xbox.

Easy trail- brought small dog on a leash and she loved it

Love this park. There are a bunch of trails, so your hike can be as short and easy or long and difficult as you want. I take my 5 year old daughter up pretty frequently. Amazing views of the Superstitions, especially from the peak.

Great Hike! Very fun to run! I Went when it was raining and it felt amazing!

Nice trail. If it's your first time be sure to have your hiking boots on (a real ankle breaker) and your GPS (trail name changes throughout. I started on Superstition and it changed to Creek then Baldy then ....) But it was nice and my dogs enjoyed it.

Good hike for first-timers!

It was a great hike. Came when it was almost too warm.

Went on this trail with family, friends, and dogs. Nice views and friendly people good place to have a picnic.

my boyfriend and I went on this trail and had sex and it was pretty cool but he didn't last long

Great early morning hike. Began at 5:45AM! Saw the sunrise!

A great starter hike. There are some great views of Gold Canyon and Superstition Mountain.

fun hike, lots of trails, easy for my four kids and two dogs

pretty much straight up going up...we liked weaving around the back way coming down. great views and fairly easy short hike!

Great easy hiking. My pup loves it. Everyone has always been friendly on the hike.