Silly Mountain Park

Silly Mountain Park is a 2.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Apache Junction, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from January until January. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

Silly Mountain Park is on the edge of Apache Junction and Gold Canyon. It has a few miles of new trails that loop around the mountain. It's a nice hike with kids/pets. I have seen bikers and runners too. Great views of the Phoenix Valley. There is a short nature trail that is ADA accessible.

Nice walk! Great for pictures and fun with the dog!!

Nice walk!!!

Great to do after work in the afternoon for some quick cardio,

Great hike for younger kids new to hiking. We took about 2 hours but we explored and took our time.

Nice trail. Some steep climbs and declines. The trails themselves are well marked and the area is well kept. I didn't see and trash out litter laying around which was nice. Trails are very steep and rocky, so take your time. It's was however more crowded than I like. My biggest turn off is that the historical sites are hard to find. We tried to find the grave and the old mine but there were no signs for them that we could see.

Ok trail if you are looking for something close to Gilbert AZ.

beautiful view, different option. nice activity for children, can take horses. not to long of a hike (1.5hrs max)

Well marked trails, beautiful views, and just enough of a challenge for a beginner hiker.

This was a nice short hike as we wandered around several trails on the Mountain. keep in mind that there isn't much shade and it is very rocky, but nothing sketchy. I took my 2 dogs and made it to the top with no issues.

Fun! Once you get to the top of Huff n puff trail... great views :)

good hiking variety, level areas, minimal climb, huff and puff climb, scenery, port-a-potty

Trail was great lots of branch off trails to challenge everyone. Some steep declines not very suitable for kids. I rode my bike 3 1/2 miles out hiked 3 mile loop and then 3 1/2 miles back on bike the 10 mile journey took about an hour.

Great trail for some steep climbs and many paths

sunset time